Beginning of Wisdom
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction. Proverbs 1:7 (KJV)
Whom to fear
4 And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. 5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him. Luke 12:4-5 (KJV)
A Prayer from Hell
27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father’s house: 28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. Luke 16:27-28 (KJV)
From one reality to another without Jesus
19 How are they brought into desolation, as in a moment! they are utterly consumed with terrors. Psalm 73:19 (KJV)
People from all walks of life testifying (Act 2:17). An answer to a prayer from Hell
Some common themes in the testimonies given:
- Death is the separation of Soul (the real you) from the physical body. Once your soul steps out of the body – you are a disembodied, naked soul. Nothing in this world like status, wealth or poverty has any merits.
- Your soul goes into eternity (a place with no time factor)
- Soul exists in another dimension that is not physical, more vivid, more real
- Senses are intact, amplified and not limited by the material world. At the moment your senses are limited by your brain cell connections or your eyesight condition, hearing condition, etc. The material world is experienced in this limited way.
- The spirit world is more real than the physical world as our senses are amplified many times more than in the physical world. Therefore, our experience is much more vibrant. Some testimonies describe color as 3x more vivid than on earth
- The number 2 is prevalent when the real you (soul) separate from physical body
- Two garments for the naked disembodied soul to put on: The fine linen bright and clean Garment of (His) Righteousness or your sin stained, spotted, filthy rags. (Revelations 19:8)
- Two holding places for the soul: A dark place filled with fear, pain and demonic entities all awaiting the Lake of Fire Judgment. A heavenly place full of light, color, peace and joy.
- Two choices made in this life: Are you with Jesus or not?
- Two realities in the afterlife: You are with Me (Jesus) or you are not with Me (Jesus)
- Two types of beings meet you (demonic or angelic) and escort you onward to one of two types of holding places.
- Two initial experiences: Either you find yourself falling downwards through a dark tunnel into a dark and red environment where your torments begin; or you find yourself walking on a very bright, peaceful path towards an environment filled with light and meet other beings who belong there
- You have no power to change your circumstance once the real you (soul) separates from body. Jesus can’t help you anymore if you find yourself in Hell
- Two possible answers to the question “What did you do with Jesus here on earth?” determine one of two possible destinies for the soul. Nothing else matters.
- We begin life as a spiritual being (soul) with a physical experience (body) and choose one of two eternal destinies
- Hell is a holding pen prior to Execution. The Lake of Fire is where the Execution takes place. It is the official place where the sentence for rebellion against God is carried out.
- The holding pen (Hell) unfortunately is a mix of fallen satanic beings, and the souls of unrepentant men not covered by the Blood of Jesus that are being tormented. Originally, it was made for the Devil and his angels.
- Satan and his angels are not going to be tormenting anybody in the Lake of Fire as they will be themselves executed there for their rebellion against God. The holding pen (Hell) itself and all that is in it, including the spirit of Death will all be cast into the Lake of Fire which is the appointed official method of execution. (Revelations 20:7-15)
Don’t play dice with your soul. Come to Jesus, repent of sin, get baptized, receive the Holy Spirit, be obedient to Jesus and God’s word, study Gods word (KJV), let the Holy Spirit be your teacher and guide 24/7, let the Fruit of the Spirit grow in you.