Beginning of Wisdom
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction. Proverbs 1:7 (KJV)
Whom to fear
4 And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. 5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him. Luke 12:4-5 (KJV)
A Prayer from Hell
27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father’s house: 28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. Luke 16:27-28 (KJV)
From one reality to another without Jesus
19 How are they brought into desolation, as in a moment! they are utterly consumed with terrors. Psalm 73:19 (KJV)
People from all walks of life testifying (Act 2:17). An answer to a prayer from Hell
The trauma of a young person seeing God on Judgment Day
The Forbidden Chapter Isaiah 53
Died, went to Hell and Heaven, woke up at the morgue
Died, went to Hell and Heaven, woke up at the morgue (Spanish)
X-Atheist-Satanist comes to JESUS | J Brett Prince
Escape From Hell Ex Radical Muslim Testimony
Indian Sunni Imam became Christian Priest… Testimony
Died twice, Went to Hell first then to Heaven
Died of a heart attack and met Jesus Christ in Heaven
Jesus grabbed this man out of Hell
Incredible testimony of Heaven and Hell
I am a Christian and I went to Hell. The place is real. Stay close to Jesus
Hell is real! Detailed testimony
Demons are real and Jesus Saves – My Testimony
Testimony of Hell : Pastors and Deacons in Hell
Testimony of Hell (English/Portuguese) – Jane Kuria
Man dies, sees Heaven and Hell and comes back to life
What this Atheist Saw in Hell is FRIGHTENING !!! – Bryan Melvin
I went to Hell – a warning you must hear
Jesus showed me Hell and why people go there
God Showed this man the Judgement Day. Must See
My Testimony Part 2 – My father in Hell and hounded by demons
Bill Larkin’s Testimony (Tortured In Hell, Lived to Tell)
My incredible experience of being in the mind of Christ
I Saw Hell (Full Video) – William Mills
I “Died” and was going Straight to Hell (My Testimony)
My Hell Experience | Jamie Cheung
Hell is real people! I experienced it! Don’t end up there!
My testimony about dying and going to Hell
What is going on when you do Yoga?
My testimony for Jesus – backsliders repent!
God Took Me To See The Lake Fire And Brimstone!
Philip was taken to Hell. Here is what he saw. Repent of your sin today, don’t wait!
Dream of the LAKE OF FIRE?! More serious than HELL FIRE!
Vision hell dream testimony. What I saw in Hell
Experience of Heaven and Hell (Nancy Chandy)
Shares real vision of Hell! Warning to the church!
Hell dream about Fornicators!!
Vision Of Hell, Demons, Guardian Angels & Heaven
Hell is real, and you never want to go there! Real life Testimony
13 yr old girl visits Hell. Chilling testimony
Everything I Remember about Hell
Hell Testimony 2017 – Dimension Of Outer Darkness
Once Saved Always Saved? I went to the Outer Darkness (Hell) for unfaithful christians!
I Was Taken To Hell In My Bedroom While Praying. This Is What God Showed Me
Hell Testimony and The Screams of Hell
Heaven and Hell are real places!!!My Experience of Death!!!
Sexual Demonic Torment – I’ve tasted a smidgen of what Hell will be like
My experience going to hell & end times dream
I went to Hell! It’s real! True life testimony! Jesus Christ is Lord!
Testimony of Hell | Pierre Wright
Outside the Gate of Hell: Hell is reality known too late
Vision Of People Falling In The Pit Of Hell
25-year-old shares testimony of heaven and hell
Jesus Showed Me A Relative In Hell
I was a Stripper until JESUS showed me Hell! | Amelia’s Testimony
Some common themes in the testimonies given:
- Death is the separation of Soul (the real you) from the physical body. Once your soul steps out of the body – you are a disembodied, naked soul. Nothing in this world like status, wealth or poverty has any merits.
- The soul that exits its physical body (death) is not allowed to roam around freely on the surface of the earth as when living your life in your physical body. It is escorted to a holding place. You are only on the surface of this earth as long as the soul is connected to the physical body. The physical body remains on the earth whether alive or dust.
- Your soul goes into eternity (a place with no time factor)
- Soul exists in another dimension that is not physical, more vivid, more real. Things get more real than real. Your soul is not limited by your short-lived physical body.
- Senses are intact, amplified and not limited by the material world nor the limits of your physical body. At the moment your senses are limited by your brain cell connections or your eyesight condition, hearing condition, physical mobility, the speed of sound, etc. The material world is experienced by your soul in this body-limited way.
- The spirit world is more real than the physical world as our senses are amplified many times more than in the physical world. Therefore, our experience is much more vibrant. Some testimonies describe color as 3x more vivid than on earth
- The number 2 is prevalent when the real you (soul) separate from the physical body
- Two garments for the naked disembodied soul to put on: The “fine linen bright and clean” Garment of (His) Righteousness or your sin stained, spotted, filthy rags. (Revelations 19:8)
- Two holding places for the soul: A dark place totally separated from God and filled with fear, pain, torment and demonic entities all awaiting the Lake of Fire Judgment. A heavenly place full of light, color, peace and joy.
- Two choices made in this life: Are you with Jesus or not?
- Two realities in the afterlife: You are with Me (Jesus) or you are not with Me (Jesus)
- Two types of beings meet you (demonic or angelic) and escort you onward to one of two types of holding places.
- Two initial experiences: Either you find yourself falling downwards through a dark tunnel into a dark and red environment where your torments begin; or you find yourself walking on a very bright, peaceful path towards an environment filled with light and meet other beings who belong there
- You have no power to change your circumstance once the real you (soul) separates from your physical body. Jesus can’t help you anymore if you find yourself in Hell
- Whatever the destiny, you just supernaturally know “your here for eternity”.
- Two possible answers to the question “What did you do with Jesus here on earth?” determine one of two eternal possible destinies for the soul. Nothing else matters.
- We begin life as a spiritual being (soul) with a physical experience (body) and choose one of two eternal destinies
- Hell is a holding pen prior to Execution. The Lake of Fire is where the Execution takes place. It is the official place where the sentence for rebellion against God is carried out.
- The holding pen (Hell) unfortunately is a mix of fallen satanic beings and the souls of unrepentant men not covered by the Blood of Jesus undergoing torment. Originally, it was made for the Devil and his angels.
- Satan and his angels are not going to be tormenting anybody in the Lake of Fire as they will be themselves executed there for their rebellion against God. The holding pen (Hell) itself and all that is in it, including the spirit of Death will all be cast into the Lake of Fire which is the appointed official method of execution. (Revelations 20:7-15)
- Jesus’ teaching: “Do unto others what you want them to do to you” is no joke in Hell
- Hell is reality known too late
- The grace period ends when you step out of your body. Your probationary life ends. Your engagement with or to Jesus ends. Then you live in eternity in one of 2 holding places headed for one of 2 outcomes.
- The testimonies given show us that suicide is definitely not an option. There is no such thing as RIP for the soul (the real you). Things get more real than real after suicide for the soul. The only way out (while still in your physical body) is sincerely crying out to Jesus for help right now. He will come, He is faithful and merciful. He does not change.
Don’t play dice with your soul. Come to Jesus now, repent of sin, turn away from sin (180 degrees), get baptized, receive the Holy Spirit, be obedient to Jesus and God’s word, study Gods word (KJV), get your Truth coordinates right so you don’t get deceived twice, let the Holy Spirit be your teacher and guide 24/7, let the Fruit of the Spirit grow in you.
Coming to Jesus means establishing a personal relationship with Him and not playing church or other religious games. It’s you and Him (Engaged). Repentance of sin is daily as we live in an imperfect world. Asking Him to expose hidden sin is a must, as you may have an open door to the Devil and only Jesus can reveal it and shut it. (Rev. 3:7)